About the Client
Flynet are a leading light in the Terminal Emulator industry. Their products have enabled businesses such as Volvo, InBev UK and Tesco to extend the life and improve the usability of their mainframe IT systems.
Based just outside Cambridge, they are an exciting and forward-thinking company with a brilliant product, and now a stunning new website to match. They are committed to providing their clients with usable, cost-productive IT solutions and it has been a pleasure helping them on their way.
- Build a brand new device-responsive web application which effectively markets the client's Flynet Viewer and Flynet Viewer Studio products.
- Provide a robust and powerful backend allowing the client's content editors to easily generate highly flexible content layouts without knowledge of HTML.
- Integrate the site with the client's existing custom CRM software.
- Make the client's interactive product demos available via the website.
- A high performing Drupal 7 site which extends the Zen theme project for a clean but unique design.
- Use Drupal's brilliant Paragraphs module to give the client's content editors the ability to add text, images, icons and change layouts without worrying about damaging the site's appearance.
- Post webform submissions directly to the client's CRM so that Flynet can immediately begin moving customers through their sales pipeline.
- Deliver tailored Drupal training to enable the client to get the most from their new web application.