I have facing the same problem. By following your steps i got the solution. Thanks for giving solution for it.
Drupal Views: "An AJAX HTTP request terminated abnormally"
How to resolve "An AJAX HTTP request terminated abnormally" error on drupal?
As a regular Drupaller I come across quite a few errors now and again. Fortunately (although I get this one quite a bit in views) I do know what I am doing wrong. It is all down to the $base_url that you have set in settings.php. If you have set it (uncommented the # from http://www.example.com) and you attempt to use it from a non authenticated domain you will get this error. For example if you have set the $base_url as "http://www.mydomain.co.uk" but you are using views from the domain "http://mydomain.co.uk" then you will encounter problems. Simple change the url to the correct one!
I have written out the instructions in a process format for those looking for a walkthrough.
- Open /sites/$new_url/settings.php in your favourite text editor.
- Find this line # $base_url = 'http://www.example.com';
- Add the url of your domain in place of example.com. [http://www.domain.co.uk]
- Save the file.
- Clear cache (either from drush or Configuration > Performance > Clear Cache) and try again.
- Now make sure that you don't use the incorrect domain!
You saved me a ton of aggravation this afternoon, just after I updated to v7.22. I thought this would ruin my whole weekend. Thanks!
It's well known that money makes people disembarrass. But how to act if someone does not have money? The one way only is to receive the <a href="http://goodfinance-blog.com/topics/home-loans">home loans</a> and just small business loan.